Survival Skills for Hospices
The list of compliance and fiscal challenges facing hospices is beyond daunting. Hospices that had previously experienced a growing census and healthy bottom line are, at best, watching their operating margins shrink.
Weatherbee's newest consulting services, offered in conjunction with the kb group, focus on helping to grow your organization and increase your bottom line.
Survival Skills for Hospices can include:
- Improving your market penetration through a strategic analysis of your intake, admission and marketing processes
- Developing new revenue streams
- Leading your organization
- Improving efficiencies
- Cohesive branding and enhanced marketing activities
- Building a community-based palliative care program
Weatherbee works to understand your specific needs for and delivers customized remote and/or onsite services.
Engaging Weatherbee will result in:
- Developing a comprehensive plan to increase your market penetration;
- Identifying specific strategies, partnership opportunities and programs to generate new revenue streams;
- Enhancing leadership competencies and capacities related to governance, succession planning, strategic planning and change management; and
- Developing strategies to improve efficiencies and implement cost-savings measures.
Please contact Weatherbee for additional information regarding Survival Skills for Hospices.