Forms - Clinical Documentation System for Hospice
Weatherbee's Clinical Documentation System for Hospice includes forms, tools and a process designed to improve patient care planning and the quality of care provided. The forms:
- Meet the requirements of the new Medicare CoPs
- Simplify the collection and abstraction of data for the Hospice Item Set (required for the CMS Hospice Quality Reporting Program)
- Reduce the redundancy found in most hospice clinical documentation systems
- Include quality outcome measures needed for the hospice's QAPI program
- Can be personalized with your organization's branding
For all returning and new customers looking for the Weatherbee Resources Clinical Documentation System for Hospice forms, go to www.myonlinemedforms.com to log in or create your customer profile. The ADAM Group, the parent company for My Online Med Forms, can provide next-day shipping* and personalized forms for hospices.
Review the complete list of all our forms as well as step-by-step instructions for ordering online, a price grid, and information about NCR options.
Questions related to creating your account or ordering may be directed to Billy Willis at MyOnlineMedForms, 866-232-6477.
For first-time online orders, receive $15 off your total order!
Enter 15off in the "Enter Code" field under Total Price information (replace Voucher code entry).
*Large size orders may not be available for shipping within 24 hours.